What is Live & Local?
- Live & Local Promotions was formed in 2021 by George from JT Stage Productions to provide an exciting new live music programme in Grove, Wantage at the Old Mill Hall. George has over 12 years in the local music industry, including 7 years as resident sound engineer at Shush Nightclub, and providing technical production for many local festivals including J-Fest, Wantage Carnival, Grove Extravaganza, and many more!
Where is the Old Mill Hall?
- The Old Mill Hall is located in Grove near Wantage. Directions can be found here.
Is there a bus service locally?
- Stagecoach and Thames Travel run a regular bus service just a few minutes walk from the venue. Stagecoach buses also run a night bus to and from Oxford, for more information visit https://www.stagecoachbus.com/
I’ve been to the Old Mill Hall before, how will this be different?
- Our team have countless years of experience in providing exciting, friendly, and safe events. Along with the continued technical investment from JT Stage Productions, we proud to be the leading the way in providing the best quality production and comfortable performing space for artists in Grove and Wantage.
Is parking available?
- Yes, there is a free car park adjacent to the venue.
Will there be a cloakroom for my jacket?
- Yes! There will be a cloakroom available behind our welcome desk.
Will there be a bar available?
- We have a fully stocked bar available from our in-house bar services with a rotation of draught beer from our friends at White Horse Brewery.
Ticket Information & Booking Policy
Can I purchase tickets over the phone?
- We recommend purchasing your tickets online. If you would prefer to purchase over the phone, you can via our general enquires number on 01235 884545
I’ve lost my ticket! What can I do?
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a replacement to be sent out.
Can under 18’s attend the event?
- Under 18s are allowed at our events unless specified. We cannot admit anyone under 16 unless accompanied by someone over 18. We operate a strict challenge 25 policy, any person under 18 consuming alcohol or attempting to purchase alcohol will be asked to leave the premises and no ticket refund will be given.
Can I attend a performance without a ticket?
- All audience members must have a valid ticket to enter a performance. If you are a member of the press and would like to request a complimentary press ticket please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a protocol when attending a performance?
- We like to create a relaxed, friendly atmosphere for all our customers so the management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject attendees for disruptive, threatening or inappropriate behaviour.
Do you offer refund or exchanges on tickets?
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges are only available at the discretion of Live & Local Promotions Ltd.